- First step is that you should download Nokia/Ovi Suite
- Sync your Nokia phone contacts via Nokia/Ovi Suite
- Select all of your contacts (Ctrl+A or Edit –> Select All)
- Export your contacts to your PC (File –> Export contacts). Select target folder where you will save the exported contacts to. You’ll have a lot of .vcf files there. We need to combine all of this files into a single .vcf file (so, we can import all of Nokia phone contacts to Google Contacts in one go)
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the previously selected folder. If you are using Windows 8, you can do this easily, see screenshot
- after the command prompt opened, type this command
copy *.vcf all_contact.vcf
- Now, open your Google Contacts.
- Choose import contacts from your Google Contact. Choose that previously produced all_contact.vcf.
- Now, make sure there’s no duplicate contacts (especially when you often do this synchronizing things)
You’re done preparing, now, we can easily synchronizing with smartphone from other manufacturers
Synching with Sony Xperia Go via PC companion
- If your Android already setup for auto-synching with your Google Accounts, there’s no need to do this step but I prefer to do this just to make sure it’s working properly.
- Choose Sync Zone from your Sony PC Companion
- After that, you’ll be asked about your Google Accounts where you can sync the contacts
Synchronizing with iPhone
- Well, not much to say here, just connect your iPhone to your PC, open iTunes (if it’s not open automatically). It should be synching automatically (if you are already set-up a Google account for your iPhone). If not, click that iPhone button.
- Choose “Info” then configure your Google Contacts
- You’re ready to sync